Techniques Behind Modern Web
I’ve been hosting this blog in virtual private server (VPS) for several months. As I mentioned in the post “Web Hosting Saga“, I won a free coupon and after moving all sites to Xen-based VPS, everything is working excellently, no downtime I’ve experienced.
FYI, a web hosting provider, Webbynode, is about to launch a new service targeting developers and startups who are looking for scalable VPS hosting for the next-big-thing and this is a unique chance to get a free VPS plus many other benefits when the service opens to public.
The service is “not to provide a ‘host-in-a-box’ solution – but rather a totally custom web application to let you manage your “webbys” more efficiently, create clusters between them, move them between different data-center locations, and more.” And they are looking for beta testers who are:
- People with Linux & Server Management experience
- Interest in building Linux fail-over solutions using VPS.
- Enough knowledge to make these “webbys” rock-and-roll!
- Setup your own Hosting environment, and work with us in order to set you up with Failover and Cloud Storage services.
So, here are some benefits to be beta testers:
- Get the 411 on our development progress!
- Participate in contests where we will be giving away free Lifetime Memberships, and iPod giveaways!
- Be part of a Community of developers & Linux enthusiasts
- Access to our amazing Article Library
- It’s FREE!
- Receive 100% FREE VPS Service for the beta testing period, and up to 50% discounts when we go live.
If this sounds what you are looking for, just check out http://www.webbynode.com and drop your e-mail for reservation.
Free Website Magazine: Know more than your competitors with Website Magazine
Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on future posts!